Thursday, April 21, 2011

Real Easter Egg Hunt and Hoopla

 We had an Easter egg hunt yesterday at our house.  Mom brought a lot of candy filled plastic eggs and so we hid them and our neighbor's children came over to help find them.  It irks me that now a days kids just have eggs laying right in front of them and not hidden.  I get why they do it that way... but what ever happened to a true hunt?  Anyway... here are some pictures.




Something about my mom being here has brought on the starting of projects.  I keep going on the butterfly mobile thing at night and now I've started the wall hanging hoop thing. Do you like the bird fabric I chose?  I'm lovin' it!


These are all the different sized hoops I chose and the fabrics that go with them.  I think it will look really neat and just for everyone's info... it all cost $16 including the hoops. :)  (and I have a gift card from a diapers study I did!  Hurray for diaper studies!)


This is where it will go.  Right in my entry way.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I find it funny that even Zeke at a year can open those plastic eggs!! Chloe has been eating the "egg candy" that grandma left for them. I had told her how much she could have each night and I believe while I took a bath she doubled that amount :-) Kids!!

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I love the birds :) Caleb doesn't like the "scatter style" egg hunts either.