Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Today Mom and the kids and I went to a quilt show.  This was my favorite.  Lovely!


These are some pictures of our Easter weekend.  With five services that I sang at and an Easter egg hunt, whew... I'm tired.

It is impossible to get us in the right lighting and all looking at the camera at the same time... but here we are!


My dad and Gwen on Easter morning.  She thinks she must wear bracelets on her bicep no matter how many times I tell her otherwise.


Me and Zeke-a-boy. 

Me and my Gwen.  Yikes!  Is it just me or is she looking like a little kid??  She said she felt like Cinderella.  I think every little girl needs to feel like that sometimes.  I think this dress was once a flower girl dress... but she loves it.


Zeke hunting eggs.


Gwen hunting eggs.






We only had to wait in line for four hours for her to jump in here.  (kidding)



Ben's lizard face painting that a kid did.  I'm lovin' it!!  I told him it looks like a green panther.


Zeke and his daddy.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I think the length of a dress is important to little girls. Annalise seems to like long dresses no matter what the pattern! She also likes to try to walk while squatting so her dress is right at the floor.