I started my butterfly mobile with the help of my mom. We cut the butterflies out with a thing I borrowed from someone called a Cricut. It's pretty incredible.
Here are the popovers we made last night in my popover pan. They are like a waffle kind of. Lots of fun to make with the kids I think. You can make them in a muffin tin too, but they aren't so big.
Here's the recipe if you'd like to try it:
1 T butter
2 large eggs
1 C flour
1/2 t salt (less if salted butter)
1 1/4 C milk
Preheat oven to 450. Grease pan. Melt butter, set aside. Wisk eggs gently. Add flour, salt, milk and melted butter until just blended. (will be lumpy)
Fill cups 2/3 to 3/4 full. Bake 15 min and then reduce heat to 350 and bake 20 more minutes. NO OPENING OVEN DOOR or they will fall. Remove from oven and pearse on the side so they won't deflate. Makes 6-10 popovers. :)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment