I thought you all needed to see my sweet Gwen this morning. We are anxiously awaiting Grandma Morris to come into town. Uncle Preston moves out tomorrow and she is bringing his stuff up here.
Friday, March 06, 2009
Fish Burps
Is this funny to anyone else? I take a fish oil tablet every night and on the bottle it says "controls fish burps." Who knew that taking fish oil would help the fish not burp so much. (ok, it was a lame joke)

I thought you all needed to see my sweet Gwen this morning. We are anxiously awaiting Grandma Morris to come into town. Uncle Preston moves out tomorrow and she is bringing his stuff up here.
I thought you all needed to see my sweet Gwen this morning. We are anxiously awaiting Grandma Morris to come into town. Uncle Preston moves out tomorrow and she is bringing his stuff up here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That face is such a sweet little face!!!
She kind of looks onery, though!
Granny Pam
Post a Comment