I prefer to think of him as Charlie Chaplain with his cane bringing me a box of chocolates. Who do you say that he is? (religious pun for all you Pharisees out there- ha)
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Who's That Dude?
Today I noticed our neighbor's daffodils are blooming (which is amazing considering we had 3 inches of snow last Saturday!) and so Gwen and I walked in the backyard to see if ours were coming up. Daffodils are my absolute favorite flower. Ours are sprouting... and suddenly, I noticed this little guy on a rock in our backyard. Who could this be? In Miami I would see statues of Lazarus... something to do with warding off sickness or something and it was a Catholic custom. I'm thinking Lazarus because those statues have a cane too....but this guy is carrying something. I'm not sure what it is and he doesn't have wounds like the other Lazarus statues I've seen in Miami. Let's take a closer look.

I prefer to think of him as Charlie Chaplain with his cane bringing me a box of chocolates. Who do you say that he is? (religious pun for all you Pharisees out there- ha)
I asked Ben about the man and he said, "yeah.. I found him in the yard under a rock I believe."
I prefer to think of him as Charlie Chaplain with his cane bringing me a box of chocolates. Who do you say that he is? (religious pun for all you Pharisees out there- ha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment