I told mom tonight that holding on to Gwen when she wants to crawl is like holding on to a greased pig. You southerners know what I mean. (although I don't think I've ever tried to hold a greased pig...but I've seen others try)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Gwen Going Mobile
I took a photo and a movie tonight at Gwen's bath time. She is such a happy and now MOBILE young lady. I can't believe how fast she has learned all that she has learned. She's almost 9 months now.

I told mom tonight that holding on to Gwen when she wants to crawl is like holding on to a greased pig. You southerners know what I mean. (although I don't think I've ever tried to hold a greased pig...but I've seen others try)
I told mom tonight that holding on to Gwen when she wants to crawl is like holding on to a greased pig. You southerners know what I mean. (although I don't think I've ever tried to hold a greased pig...but I've seen others try)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a happy little girl! This age is soooo much fun!
Stacey
Post a Comment