Thursday, March 19, 2009

NYC and Family

Here are some recent pictures during this busy time of March. Here's one of my mom standing in a bucket of water cutting Ben's hair. Mom and I cut Ben's hair and I was about to give her a homestyle pedicure.

I took my niece and nephew to Crown Center for some running around.


I don't think we're in Alabama, Toto.


My stunning sister, Stephanie, holding Gwen.

Here is what a freaky musical elf looks like. Why do I think this stuff is funny?

We had lunch at a restaurant where little trains drop off your food.


My little engineer.


Me in New York City standing beside a poster advertising our choir. We had a good concert and it was a good trip. I like visiting the city, but I was ready to come home to some quiet and grass (the kind you have in the yard) and my Benny and baby.

No comments: