March is going to be a busy month. It already has been. This past weekend I went up to Indianapolis for a choir thing and next week we go to New York. My mom, sister, niece and nephew are all coming to visit, and Preston is moving out. As you can see, lots of activity in this household at the moment. I've been just making up meal plans a few days at a time lately...but finally I've made a weekly plan again.
baby food- we were out of nearly everything, so I made batches of sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, and bananas to freeze this week.
Teriaki turkey tenderloin (catchy huh?), salad with sweet peppers and carrots with a lime vinaigrette dressing, fruit salad
shrimp, sweet potato, cantaloupe
curried butternut squash soup with lime creme, Ezekiel Bread
split pea soup with turkey bacon
chicken mexican lasagna, salad
roast, cous cous, steamed broccoli
* special- made blueberry scones today to take to a play date on Friday, Ezekiel bread- trying out a new recipe for this yeast bread.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment