We've had a few weeks of visitors in the home, so that always means taking meals a few days at a time. We generally eat out more when people come to visit...so now it's back to home cookin'.
split pea soup with turkey bacon, garlic bread
tilapia, sweet pot/ regular pot, steamed broccoli
macaroni and cheese, BBQ shrimp, salad (not a huge fan of mac n cheese because it's not healthy at all... but my mom bought the stuff for it, so I'll make it this once for Ben and send some Preston's way)
black beans, rice, chicken
chili with black beans
chicken corn soup with dumplins (I'm trying my hand at making up my own recipe. We'll see)
Have I mentioned how much I love soups and stews lately? Oh.. nobody cares you say? Well!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I care Meredith! :) You should make Ratatouille, I think you would like it. BTW, are you sure you want the world to know you're having POT for dinner!?!
thanks for carin'. I should make ratatouille. Now it's a challenge!
Post a Comment