Thursday, March 19, 2009
Dreams Really Do Come True
Thanks to my gorgeous and multi-talented husband I now am the proud owner of a raised bed garden. He bought the wood himself and painted it and then cut the wood and built it. I think it looks FABULOUS!!! He said he did some calculating and it only took 2,000 pounds of dirt to fill this thing. :) I can't wait to brainstorm with him about the vegetables we'll put in. It was a lot of hard work and I am so grateful. Hopefully we'll be blessed with a bountiful harvest this first year. I'm so excited.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's my Benny, strong as an ox!
Granny Pam
That looks awesome! Wish I had one!
Hey, I'm sending some seeds home with Ben tomorrow. I have leftover cucumber, squash and okra. Good luck!
Post a Comment