Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
The Stork has delivered
We would like to welcome Gwen Rebekah Barreth to the world today. She came in at 8 lbs. 11 oz and 20 in. She was born at 3:35am Tuesday morning. I am recovering very well and Gwen is healthy. I will give you more details later.
yay! Welcome baby Gwen!!! I made the mistake of telling Caleb she was "here" - as in born, but he's been looking for her out the window half the day. You are one tough cookie! Congratulations!
She's beautiful and very fortunate to have such amazing parents. Enjoy every moment (it's cheesy to say she'll be jumping on your couch in no time, but as we plan Mady's 3rd birthday next month, I can't help and say it). They are the most wonderful gifts. Our love to all of you, Michelle, Hiro and Mady
Dear Meredith and Ben, Congratulations! That little baby is going to be a beauty. And the name, Gwen- love it! Lots of love to you both and baby hugs for Gwen.
9 comments:
yay! Welcome baby Gwen!!! I made the mistake of telling Caleb she was "here" - as in born, but he's been looking for her out the window half the day. You are one tough cookie! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I love little baby cheeks and chest and hands and toes... mine is growing up too fast.
Laura S
yay yay yay....i am so happy for you! i got a text from my roomie this am that she was an aunt...lol..
love you both, try to get some sleep!!!
She's beautiful and very fortunate to have such amazing parents. Enjoy every moment (it's cheesy to say she'll be jumping on your couch in no time, but as we plan Mady's 3rd birthday next month, I can't help and say it). They are the most wonderful gifts.
Our love to all of you, Michelle, Hiro and Mady
Congratulations!!! I'm glad you are both doing well. (and Ben:)
Lisa
Dear Meredith and Ben, Congratulations! That little baby is going to be a beauty. And the name, Gwen- love it! Lots of love to you both and baby hugs for Gwen.
Congratulations. Let the new adventure begin!
Congratulations!! She is a cutie.
Karen (Rob's mom)
Post a Comment