This morning I got up early and Ben and I sat together and looked out the window and chatted for a while. We were happy to see two little animals pass outside our window today. This first one is a baby rabbit. I've seen several here lately and I think they're cute. (notice the car in the background?... yeah, that's my brother's car. It's um... interesting)

We also were amused to see a skunk. Ben says he's never seen one alive. These pictures are awful, but you get the idea anyway.
It was looking at my neighbor's trash.

It was running around.
*Baby Barreth Update: The doctor said I am 1 1/2 centimeters dilated now and that the baby's head is right there. All I need are contractions now. She also guesstimated that the baby is 8 to 81/2 pounds now! I asked about my bone structure and if she thought I could get a big butterball out of there and she said she thought so. So... we'll see. If nothing happens by Tuesday night I check into the hospital at 8pm for them to get it going for me. I'm praying this baby decides to come on its own before then. So Ben and I should have a baby that we can look at by Wednesday night! Hallelujah!
1 comment:
Yay! Meredith this time next week you'll be cuddling your baby! How wonderful!
Post a Comment