Saturday, June 28, 2008

More Gwen

Gwen with daddy only 5 minutes old. Ben practiced for fatherhood by weightlifting large burritos for several months before the birth.

Gwen sleeping at 11 days old

Gwen with Grandma Morris

Gwen with Grandma Barreth


Gwen contemplating how she's going to bring about world peace... or just filling her diaper.


Gwen - The Movie! Sequels coming soon!

5 comments:

Jake Barreth said...

She is a SUPER cutie! MORE MOVIES!

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Wow, she has great neck strength! She is sooooo cute!!! I wish I could hold her :)

Unknown said...

WE LOVE THE VIDEO!!!! So cute. Sam says, "tell her we said, 'bless you'!" Hehe, little sneezer. Love you and miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

You know, I know that she lost weight and all of that....but she sure doesn't look underfed to me. Those hands and feet are stuck onto rolls!!! Meredith-she really does have your round face. I found a picture of mom when she was young (it is big) and she has those same cheeks :-) Wish we were there :-( I love babies!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Benny and Meredith,

I love my baby!

Pam