Sunday, June 08, 2008

Watermelons


The Japanese are coming out with a square watermelon. They put it in a
mold as it grows. It makes it easier to store I guess. I had some watermelon this weekend and what a fruit!! Oh, and I'm still waiting on my little watermelon to be born. By the way, Ben has the watermelon under his shirt and I have no idea why all of my words are being underlined.

8 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I think a square watermelon is a good idea :) I had a round one in my van the other day and it was rolling around like a bowling ball!

LOOOOOOOVE the picture! You look fabulous!!!

John said...

Tell him that he needs a bigger melon to realllly understand!

Love you, you look great@
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Ben you look so much like a redneck in that picture! Quit that!

Your momma

Stephanie said...

Meredith-You are really looking pregnant! Keep those feet up and just remember my advice for labor :-) Tell Ben he is really going to owe me for this one.

Love you, Steph

Lisa said...

I predict you have that baby tomorrow!!!!!

Lisa

Jake Barreth said...

WE NEED A BEHBEH...

Beki Lee said...

Seriously....i guess peanut doesn't really describe the oaf of a barreth you have rolling round inside you. Tell that behbeh it's time to come out!

Unknown said...

I've been telling it :)