Saturday, June 21, 2008

Progress

Today Gwen latched on for the first time without the help of the nipple shields. Fantastic! We seem to be making little steps each day. She is enchanting... just look at that face. I took this photo this morning after we walked outside to get the newspaper.


This is her asleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for your safe delivery and healthy baby girl!! Baby Gwen is so beautiful, I think she favors you, momma. I am so glad you are trying to nurse. Just stay calm, I know it can be a lot of pressure to get it right. Thanks for letting us in on your great news! Congrats mom and dad.

Lisa said...

I love her little round face. I'm so glad you are taking the time to keep us up on all the details. Enjoy every minute!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi, Meredith. It's Amanda. Yay! She's here!!! You are correct: Gwen IS enchanting. So beautiful and the perfect combination of you and Ben. She is so sweet and I know you guys are proud!

Beki Lee said...

YAY for more baby pictures!

I like her cute little hat!