yeah!!!! i just logged on to see if there were any new pics. oh my gosh ~ she is such a doll! when can i come over and kiss those cheeks? beth's out of town for a while, so when she gets back, we'd like to come over and take care of you for a day. but i can't wait that long!!!! tell me when you're feeling up to some company! oh, and is there anything you're craving food-wise????? xoxo sarah
Gwen looks surprisingly alert for her age (all of almost 7 days!) I don't remember any of my kiddos looking so bright-eyed when they were that little. She is precious!
Meredyth oh....sorry Meredith....I'm so used to spelling it the RIGHT way!!!! The pictures of your little girl are just beautiful!!!! She looks just like you....You both look so happy in your new home- and now this terrific addition to complete your life- I'm sooo happy for you both- Please keep in touch- Maxine Cohn- Maxbru@aol.com
Seriously...i know i'm baised, but we have some goodlooking genes. She is SO stinking cute! Way to go family!!! Meredith you look really good!!! I love the first couple of pictures of you guys!
No! We are not tired of the baby pictures yet! Ok, when she turns 8 or 9 and you are still sending dozens a week, then we might tell ya to back off a bit and take pics of rabbits in the driveway or something.....
Had a great trip to AL and saw the gang. We all talked about how pretty your Gwen is and how we can't wait to meet her and see you as a mama....cool Stacey
10 comments:
yeah!!!! i just logged on to see if there were any new pics. oh my gosh ~ she is such a doll! when can i come over and kiss those cheeks?
beth's out of town for a while, so when she gets back, we'd like to come over and take care of you for a day. but i can't wait that long!!!! tell me when you're feeling up to some company! oh, and is there anything you're craving food-wise?????
xoxo sarah
Gwen looks surprisingly alert for her age (all of almost 7 days!)
I don't remember any of my kiddos looking so bright-eyed when they were that little. She is precious!
Olya
WHAT A BLESSING! She looks so much like you Mer! AWWWWWW... Congratulations again :)
Yay! More pictures!! Keep 'em coming :)
Meredyth oh....sorry Meredith....I'm so used to spelling it the RIGHT way!!!! The pictures of your little girl are just beautiful!!!! She looks just like you....You both look so happy in your new home- and now this terrific addition to complete your life- I'm sooo happy for you both- Please keep in touch- Maxine Cohn- Maxbru@aol.com
I am thinking that she might still have my lips :-) Only time will tell I suppose. She is a pretty baby. I am glad she is finally here.
Seriously...i know i'm baised, but we have some goodlooking genes. She is SO stinking cute! Way to go family!!! Meredith you look really good!!! I love the first couple of pictures of you guys!
-The best aunt ever!
No! We are not tired of the baby pictures yet! Ok, when she turns 8 or 9 and you are still sending dozens a week, then we might tell ya to back off a bit and take pics of rabbits in the driveway or something.....
Had a great trip to AL and saw the gang. We all talked about how pretty your Gwen is and how we can't wait to meet her and see you as a mama....cool
Stacey
she is so cute and you look so good. I know you are having fun. I would change their clothes several times a day like they were my baby dolls.
Lisa
I must be logged in on Abby's account...But its me Lisa Swinney!!
Post a Comment