I also wanted to include some pictures of a father daughter moment Ben and Gwen were having in the backyard. (yes, I know it rhymes) Ben is picking out a good spot for bamboo. He's got it in his head he wants bamboo. (see the little bamboo plant on the table?)
Gwen also had her first real bath last night. We had to wait until her umbilical cord fell off to really put her in water. She wasn't sure how she liked it at first, but then she relaxed and enjoyed the warm water. She is a very good natured little girl. She just kind of fusses when she's hungry or needs a diaper change... not screaming like I thought. (of course, that could change) Even my mom is surprised at her demeanor. I'll get Ben to post some of the movies he took of her first bath.
3 comments:
the first picture is funny- she's holding her hand in front of her face as if to say "don't take any more pictures of my in my underwear"!
So,here fathers plant pine or apple trees to commemorate the birth of their kids...and Ben is planting bamboo...very creative! Check out bamboo growing habbits, pretty amazing http://www.lewisbamboo.com/habits.html
Oops, I've misspelled "habits"... almost as "Hobbits":-)
Post a Comment