Some pumpkins I made for our window. I got this idea on pinterest. Here's the link, but I added a strip that was 9 inches as well as the ones listed on that site.
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) has started back and Gwen is now in the big girl class where the potty trained reside. You look at the 1 and 2 year old class and it's like the wailing wall in Jerusalem, you look at the big girl/boy class and they are sitting there doing watercolors. Quite the contrast! She watercolored Adam and Eve. I thought it was amusing that Adam has a squirrel on his shoulder and when I told Ben to check it out he said, "you know what the squirrel is saying right? (I said no) and he says "Adam, you drive me nuts." It cracked me up! See, it really doesn't take a lot to make me laugh.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a funny observation about the two rooms at MOPS! Have you seen Toy Story 3? Part of the story line involves a similar contrast :)
Post a Comment