This is a butterfly that Gwen drew at church last Sunday. I have it on my fridge along with her "bucket list" and I think this butterfly is the prettiest thing ever. I'm not sure why I'm growing so attached to it. I think I might frame it. The amazing thing to me is that it ACTUALLY looks like a butterfly to me and the detail she added to the background. Amazing!
Speaking of amazing... I read about Operation Beautiful in the paper and it inspired me. Basically, this girl was having a rotten day and she went to the bathroom and thought she'd turn her mood around by putting on the bathroom mirror a post it note that said "you are beautiful." It has started a movement and a blog about all the notes people find. See it here. I have since been putting them in any restroom I go to with different messages. It's fun, it's sneeky, and it's encouraging. All of those things appeal to me.
Friday, September 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment