Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Idle Hands

Wanna see what I've been up to lately?  Well, I've been preparing for a holiday bizarre I'm doing in October.  I've decided that I'm going to sell some vanilla extract (got the bottles yesterday) and taking orders for silhouettes, and I'll also sell my dishwashing detergent in fall containers.  Oh, and I'm making Thanksgiving trail mix.  :)

Here is a silhouette I did of my friend Janna.  Everyone tells her she is a beautiful pregnant person and I must agree.  This is her 9 month silhouette.  This one I will display on my table at the holiday bizarre.


These are the flip top containers for the dishwashing detergent I got at the dollar store.  I thought they were great.  I'm making gift tags to go on them and I'll write the recipe for the detergent on the other side.




I bought a white pumpkin today.  We'll see if I can make it look as spectacular as this one.

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

ha ha! I sure hope you are going to a bazaar and not a bizzare! Not that I am one to talk, they invented spell checker for people like me! You are getting to be so crafty! The silhouette looks fabulous and I can't wait to see your pumpkin :)

Unknown said...

I think with me involved we might as well call it a "bizzare".