Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fields of Grace

I've been eyeing this field of sunflowers near the gym I go to and a brick silo and I thought it would be a great place to take pictures.  Well... Zeke has a fever blister and Gwen has a scratch on her forehead from a fit she threw...but we braved it anyway.  I have to say... I'm not sure my nerves could take much of this stuff.




This would have been a lovely photo if Zeke would've not run after me and Gwen started crying.




Hold me he's saying.



3 comments:

Beki Lee said...

They are precious!

Sue Morris said...

The pictures may not have turned out as well as you would have liked, but they aren't bad and you will remember this for a loooooong time. They are soooo cute!!!!

Stephanie said...

I laughed out loud when I saw these. This is the very reason I would never want to photograph children.....they are terrible :-) Bubbles, balloons and bribes work sometimes, but not always. One time a professional photographer had to cut my kids heads off of one photo and glue them on another just to get a decent shot. They were about Gwen's age! LOVE these photos :-)