Thursday, September 29, 2011

An Assortment

Here are some things that have made me happy lately.

Gwen colored this Elmo for me the other day during "nap" time.  She now sometimes takes a nap and sometimes not, but I insist that she stay in her room.  In this coloring page Elmo is clicking up his heals happy over wearing underwear.


I love these sticky note things.  I use them for my meal plans each week.  I have a red marker and I cross things out when I do them.


On a recent date Ben bought for me solid shampoo from a store called Lush.  The white puck is the solid shampoo.  I liked it so much I went back and got the solid conditioner.  Not wild about the conditioner, but the shampoo is great.  I'll have to see if I can make that myself.  I'm not sure if I'm up for that challenge, but it's in the back of my mind... way back there with going to Ireland which I am going to do someday.


Yesterday the kids were playing and I discovered these girls going to spring break I guess.  They believe in eating their protein cause one of them has a shrimp and one of them has a chicken leg.  :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Girls Gone Wild Barbie Style?? Loved the post and I can't wait to see you.