Tuesday, December 07, 2010

"Owl" See Ya There


I've been making Zeke's birthday party invitations.  We are having a small thing really, but I think it is fun making these.  Gwen helped me... um.. stack the shapes. :)  We are going with the owl theme for his party.  I know it's ridiculous to some degree to do all this for a one year old, but it's fun and it's a nice memory for us.  Here's the poem I made up that's on the invite:

who's turning one?
Zeke, that's who!
Who are his friends?
That would be you!
Come and share a meal
and some cake ta boot
"owl" see ya there
it will be a hoot.

What do you think?  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute :)
Laura S

Sue MORRIS said...

Very clever! Our own poet and we didn't know it.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Love it! Wish we could come :)

jennifer said...

A poet and didn't know it, but your feet show it...they're "Longfellows"..hahaha get it..."Longfellows". You are shaming me, I haven't put that much creativity into and invite...ever!! You go momma!!

Unknown said...

Hum... the Longfellow reference was um... interesting Jennifer. :) I've always got some ideas that are brewing in my mind. You know, I think that's why I find it easy to blog. Because most people don't have all these things coming to mind all the time that I have.