taco salad
chicken pizza, salad
lentil soup
meatloaf sandwiches, steamed broccoli, cottage cheese
pueblo green chili stew
deviled eggs with bacon, green bean casserole, gingered chicken
crockpot lasagna (off of Jessica Seinfeld-Oprah episode), salad
split pea soup, garlic bread
*I bought two whole chickens this week in an attempt to make my own chicken stock. You think I can do it? I'll let you know what happens... cause I know you'll be DYING to know.
This was in the trash pile as well that I took. I'm not sure what the animal is...but I think it's a dog pulling a cart and it mysteriously says "ladies" on it. I got it because I might go to a white elephant party and you always have to be prepared for that. So, what's your guess at why it says ladies? Is the dog going to pull all of us ladies to a day spa perhaps? That's my vote... if you get in the wagon... you get to go to a day spa.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks kind of like a chamber pot - old timey porta-potty maybe?
P.S. chicken stock is easy - mostly you need patience - 8 hours, make sure the bones are covered with water the whole time.
port o potty... ha! That's funny!
Post a Comment