Thursday, December 02, 2010

Great Frugal Gifts

There are so many ways you can give to others during the holidays.  Gifts of time, a handwritten note, and simple little things that tell the other person you care.  I love simple gifts... giving and receiving.  I always have a running list of things I'd like to try.  It keeps me sane in these winter months when you are indoors so much of the time.  If you are struggling for ideas... well... here are mine I want to do coming up.

Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn


Stained-Glass Sugar Cookies

Peppermint Fudge Cupcake Jars

Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Mix

Chili Seasoning Mix

If you have any ideas out there I'd love to hear them.

Also... I've got this idea to fill the baby swimming pool up (inside) with Christmas wrapping paper after Christmas and let the kids go wild ripping it up.  :)

Also... do you think we should keep the tradition of the Christmas pinata?  I mean, last year was a bust because I was so big and pregnant and Scrooge like so we ended up doing it in June.  

No comments: