Ok, so my neighbor called me yesterday morning to tell me one of our other neighbors had a trash pile out near the curb. I'm becoming more and more eccentric as I get older, so I don't have any hesitation to go dig in your junk if you put it by the curb. After all, that's how I got the lego table and a wagon which I didn't show you all last time... digging in the trash. It's amazing what people will throw away! Well... I took a bookshelf, but I don't have a picture of that, and I also took this. It strangely appealed to me because I mean, who sees an inch worm with buck teeth these days that also has a belly button. I mean... who knew that inch worms have belly buttons? I'll bet you didn't. I thought out little buddy would look good in Gwen's green room.
Thursday, December 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Why on earth would anyone throw that away! :)
Seriously, it is cute, but I don't understand why your neighbor is throwing away things that are still useful - why not dontate to Goodwill?
Well... as I was digging the owner of the junk came out and I chatted with him. He said it was being donated, but he didn't mind me digging through it. I was only a bit embarrassed. :)
That's going to be GWen's favorite buck tooth caterpillar/worm/tape worm/ maggot for many many years...:)
I wondered where that worm came from
Granny P
Post a Comment