On the way home we saw a sign that talked about this restaurant that throws rolls... Lambert's. Well... I got jazzed up about the novelty of throwed rolls (it gets boring in the car for 13 hours) and so we stopped there for lunch. BIG MISTAKE. First off the kids were tired and it cost more than fast food and it was like being on a conveyor belt of food. So you order your stuff and people come around and ask you if you want black eyed peas and then they come around and ask if you want fried okra, then the come around and ask if you want fried taters (said in exactly that way). It was nuts! But the throwed rolls was the highlight I must say.
Ben ordered a pork steak and I about came out of my chair when he got his food. He said, "are we going to take this to go?" I think I was so tired of being in the car I could have laughed about anything.
We also saw animals on the way. These are buffalo.
and these are zebra. Talk about being out of their element.. it was snowing.
Snow cream.
1 comment:
we saw a sign for a Lamberts Throwed Rolls on our way up. Not sure where though.
Post a Comment