Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
First Snow and Dancing Queen
and finally a quote from a book I've been reading called "Same Kind of Different As Me."
- I'm a nobody that's tryin' to tell everybody bout Somebody that can save anybody.
5 comments:
Sue MORRIS
said...
I hope your house is really hot or Gwen is going to freeze in her pretty red dress, which I already know she loves. No snow boots? We'll have to look for some if not. She didn't look near as thrilled with her snow as I was with mine.
5 comments:
I hope your house is really hot or Gwen is going to freeze in her pretty red dress, which I already know she loves. No snow boots? We'll have to look for some if not. She didn't look near as thrilled with her snow as I was with mine.
she chose those shoes. I'm sure we have better ones somewhere, but no... no snow boots. I need to invest in some I guess.
That red dress is supposed to be a red bird dance costume......isn't it great?
yes, it's beautiful! She loves it and we guessed it was a cardinal because of the feathers.
Make sure you hit up all the consignment sales - I found that in the dance costume stuff for cheap! I love that age :-)
Post a Comment