Recently we had our first Christmas concert with the Chorale. This is a video of me doing my little solo of "What Child Is This." This is my more formal sounding voice, just so ya know. Charles likes to call it your "big girl voice."
Gwen had her Christmas program at church yesterday. Zeke was running a fever, so I didn't get to see the actual performance, but I did get to see her in rehearsal. She was a sheep and super cute. She did fine except she got tired and sat down once and then started to cry for unexplained reasons. I think she just had had enough or something. :)
Here's a video of one of the songs.
Saturday we made these Christmas card holders from corkboards and clothespins. They were supposed to be Christmas colors, but Gwen kept mixing the red and white... thus the pink color. We put them on the wall with wall poster putty. I looped the ribbon through them to see if I could make them a little more um... appealing.
*If you are looking at this on Facebook, you have to go to www.benmere.blogspot.com to see the videos. I can't figure out why it won't show my videos...but oh well... a goal for 2011.
Monday, December 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the Christmas songs! The church where you are singing is beautiful :-)
Post a Comment