Friday, October 15, 2010

Zeke's 9 Month Stats

Zeke had his 9 months doctor visit the other day and he weighed in at 21 lb 3 oz and 28.5 inches long.  Boy, is he growing up.  I've been a little concerned with Zeke making no attempt at crawling.  He can sit up just great now when I place him that way... but the crawling thing just does not seem to be on his agenda.  He is perfectly content to just roll over and play with a toy or stare at the ceiling.  In the coming weeks I will have someone come and observe him (for free) to give me tips on how to encourage him and help him in this area.  In the meantime, I'm trying not to be a psycho mom about it and give him his time.

Zeke is such a sweet natured little guy and he is very attached to me.  When I leave him in the church nursery he basically will cry until I come back.  That is a completely different experience than Gwen.  She didn't pay me any mind almost.  Zeke looks at me like I am the Queen of Sheba.  I wish I could capture in words just how special I feel both of my children are.  I'm sure every mother feels similar things.  Zeke has just recently cut his bottom two teeth.  I've got to get a photo for you to see.

No comments: