These will be all out of order... but I can't be bothered to put them in any chronological order. :) A lot has been going on. This kind of shows you what's up in the Barreth world.
Grandma Morris has come for a visit and this is them on the carousel.
My brother, Preston, ran a 5K on Saturday. He has lost over 100 pounds in the last 8 or 9 months... wow... what a difference!! Way to go Preston!!
My mom with my baby Zekey. Does his hair look reddish to you? :)
My wonderful husband giving me "the dip" and looking all mad scientist like.
Mom and I after a choir concert.
Ben and I.
Gwen on the back porch. Look at those eyes!
My family enjoying the weather.
Old photos my mom brought... I'm on the right and my sister is on the left.
Me as a baby. Look at that hair and birthmark down my forehead... what a looker!
Is that a Mexican baby crying in that chair? No, it's ME. HAAAA!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


1 comment:
I love your baby hair!
Granny P
Post a Comment