This is baby. Gwen carries this "soft and cuddly" doll all over the place. Actually, it is hard and non cuddly. The other day I shut the van door and while it was closing she dropped baby. I heard a crunch and I thought baby was no more... well... a skull fracture, some Elmer's glue later, and then inspecting the skull fracture over and over all have resulted in this. Baby is just sitting there. She doesn't seem sad about it.. but she sure likes to look inside baby's head. I wonder what is inside my baby's heads too. Somehow I don't think it's the same though. :)
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor baby! Not sure they make them anymore.
Wow, I would never have guessed their heads were hollow! I had a pile of those little people when I was a kid.
I think this is one of the ones from that pile. I seem to remember this one too
Post a Comment