Monday, October 25, 2010

Meal Plan

Since I've been having company I've just sort of winged it a bit on the meal planning.  When you have guests you eat out more and are out more... but I just have a list of ideas that I draw from and have the ingredients on hand. These are some I've made while we had company.

sloppy joes
pizza pockets
tacos
beef stew
cheesy beef and rice
hamburgers with homemade whole wheat buns- My first experience making my own buns... it was interesting... and I liked them although the people that came for a burger party were afraid to try them.  Oh well...

Here's what I planned for this week:

corn dog muffins, salad
cheesy beef and rice
tuna melts and tomato soup
Bart's black bean soup
pierogi beef skillet
lentil and ham soup

Can you tell I'm in the mood for soup lately?  LOVE SOUP!  Unfortunately, Ben is not a HUGE lover of soup... but alas he will eat whatever.

No comments: