Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Awesome pictures! Is that tree in your yard?
no, it isn't. It's a street over from ours and I love it. I've been dreaming of having a picture made in it. It's a cottonwood and sheds like crazy in the summer.
Did you sneak over their while your neighbor was away? ;)
No, we asked.
Those are really cute kids...oh right, they are my grandkids!!! That's why!Granny p
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awesome pictures! Is that tree in your yard?
no, it isn't. It's a street over from ours and I love it. I've been dreaming of having a picture made in it. It's a cottonwood and sheds like crazy in the summer.
Did you sneak over their while your neighbor was away? ;)
No, we asked.
Those are really cute kids...oh right, they are my grandkids!!! That's why!
Granny p
Post a Comment