Company Night- provencal chicken breasts, green beans, corn, cantaloupe, broccoli fritters (cause you know I can't get enough of em)
pesto pepper pizza, salad, cantaloupe- had this tonight and the pesto pizza was a hit
shrimp, linguini with pesto
turkey patties, salad, asparagus
orange roughy, grilled zucchini
and finally... the menu for Gwen's party on Saturday:
Indian Style Grilled Chicken (for the adults)
peanut butter, peanut butter and jelly and egg salad sandwiches for the kids (made with a device that my neighbor has that turns them into circles sealed on all sides)
veggie tray- celery, carrots, cucumbers and peppers
hummus- for the adults, ranch dressing for the kids to add to the veggies
cut up fruit- watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries and fresh pineapple
shark crackers- like goldfish
and for the dessert- Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mini Muffins, Ice Cream (store bought- I'll make homemade ice cream for July 4th I've decided.)
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds great! Wish we could be there :)
ME TOO!!
Post a Comment