Today we had Gwen's second birthday party. What a fun time we had! Here is Gwen helping to prepare for her party. Aunt Beki handed her both beaters to lick... hummmm.
This morning in her princess bathing suit and "flashing shoes."
She also helped prepare by filling up the swimming pool. Her infamous "smile."
She had such a good time on the slip-n-slide.
Stopping for a drink of water.
Little Atharv. Can you see the slip-n-slide in his eyes? What a cutie!
Caleb. What an angel.
This picture might be my favorite of the day. Gwen doing her "smile" with her friend Katie Beth in the background.
Ben rigged up a really fun slide in the pool thing. I knew I married a smart man!
I can't leave my gorgeous out of this. Here he is.
Ben tested the slip-n-slide and managed to receive a pretty nasty grass burn on his chest as a result.
He also tested the slide into the pool. I'm not sure of the results of this maneuver.
Remember my Christmas pinata? Well, I was just too pregnant and tired to do it at Christmas time, so we did it today. They didn't question it at all that it was a Christmas tree. We put gummies and super big marshmallows in it. My brother Preston thought it was prefilled and when he saw the giant marshmallows in zip lock bags he thought that the pinata was "ghetto" until I told him I put the marshmallows in there thank you very much. By the way, they didn't wack it with a stick. We pulled the ribbons on the bottom and it had a trap door that opened it.
Opening presents. She got so many wonderful things.
Me with Katie Beth and Gwen. After this picture was taken, Gwen fussed and wiggled out of my lap. I looked over at Katie Beth and said "well, at least your happy." :) Wouldn't you know on the day of her party Gwen wakes up before 6am? LOVELY! videos to follow.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! Happy Birthday Gwen!
They had a great time! I think you should do it every Saturday morning.... I didn't realize that the picture you wanted of you and Gwen also had my daughter in it! What can I say...she likes her picture taken!
Post a Comment