Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June Fun

Here's Ben and Zeke.



Beki and I took the kids to an animal show today.  I had high hopes that it would be really awesome.  Well... it was just ok.  The presenters were saying technical things about the animals instead of just showing the animals.  We had a discussion when we got home about if Jesus was the presenter what animals would he have shown.  We decided he'd probably have shown us a whale suspended in air... just cause he could.  Also... we decided he'd be awesome because he could control your kids too.  Fantastic.

Here's Aunt Beki and Gwen.  Boy, was I glad she was there.  Even the cookies I packed along weren't enough to stop the fits near the end.




I thought they were going to pull out a hawk or something awesome..but no... a turkey.  It still was pretty.


hedgehog



snake




No matter how hard we try we can never get one photo with both kids looking at the camera.



There was a one room school house on the property there and it was very interesting.  Take a look at these rules. :)


Gwen trying out the desk.



Trying out the outhouse.  That's the nicest outhouse I've ever seen.  Uh, and yes, I've seen a few and not of the port-o-potty type.


Gwen in the old timey potty.


1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

A hedgehog sounds pretty cool - at least I've never seen one in person. :)