Gwen had her two year old doctor's appointment today. She was 28 lbs, which is the 67th percentile and 35.25 inches tall which is the 84th percentile. They said that since January she's grown 3 inches! While we were there Gwen chose a sticker. I got a huge kick out of it. A shrimp and a taco with sombreros on! HA!
The first rainbow I've ever seen in Kansas.
Today I bought these. They are called Campfire marshmallows and I'm going to put some in zip lock bags and put in the pinata along with individual wrapped gummies.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I measured Chloe and Gwen comes up to her armpits!! That girl is going to have some legs :-) That also means she is about half your height....just seems amazing for a two year old. Glad she is healthy and doing fine.
Post a Comment