Friday, June 04, 2010

Meal Plan

I haven't posted a meal plan in a while.  Things have just been busy around here with Ben's dad's visit, my parent's visit, and then Beki moving in.  Now we are getting back into a normal pace and I can think a little.  (I said a little)

citrus mahi- mahi with orange relish, salad
sloppy cornbread muffins, salad
moroccan stew
tacos
turkey burgers, sweet potatoes, broccoli fritters
homemade pizza

*My next project now that my vanilla extract is tucked away in the basement to do its thing is to make my own pesto.  I have a basil plant and that just seems like a perfect way to use it for me.  I can't wait to try homemade basil on pizza!

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Sloppy cornbread muffins? Do you have a link to the recipe? I am not getting a mental picture of that!