Sorry for the shadow... but here are my two.
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Playdough Take Two
We made it again today and it succeeded. The problem with my other one was that I didn't cook it long enough. Gwen only got disciplined one time during the whole process this time. :) She chose the color blue for the playdough and after we had it all done I sat her in her high chair to play with a portion of it. Lo and behold if she wasn't more interested in the things I had out for her to play with the playdough with. Like the cookie cutter she put on as a bracelet. Then she looked at the playdough and said "ball"... so I thought "hey, she's interested in it." I rolled the playdough into a ball shape and explained to her how you do it and she took the playdough and threw it in the floor. :) I guess she'll just grow into playdough. She also had a little taste of some of it and decided she didn't like it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The playdough is the same color as her eyes! Save it in the fridge in a ziplock. Chloe still loves playing with playdough and was playing with it this morning :-)
Post a Comment