Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Projects and A Laugh
Yesterday Gwen and I made an easel from a diaper box. We just cut one side off and then made a triangle shape and then taped it up. Here she is drawing.
We got this today in the mail. I read it differently than it was intended. :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I found that piece of cardboard in your hall closet and almost threw it out. Ben used to save cardboard when he was a kid...I thought he was regressing into that obsession once again!
2 comments:
I found that piece of cardboard in your hall closet and almost threw it out. Ben used to save cardboard when he was a kid...I thought he was regressing into that obsession once again!
Granny Pam
HA! I hear ya with the too fast thing!!!! : )
Stacew
Post a Comment