Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Bushel and A Peck

Wonder what song I can't get out of my mind in the last few days?  Here it is:



My mom sent a Valentine to Gwen with this song in it when you open it.  Last night I caught Ben singing it to Gwen.  Wanna hear his version?  Here it is:

I love you a bushel and a peck
a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck
a hug around the neck and I kick you in the eye
I kick you in the eye and I'll steal your cherry pie

:)  Made me laugh

3 comments:

John said...

Tell Ben that's AWFUL!!!!!!!!! : ) We love that song around our house....John's mom used to sing it to the kids, and we do to. I especially love it when they are tiny and sing the doodle do part with me!
Stacey

joy said...

love me some doris day!!! oh and i went back and read the story abou tthe goat that is plain awesome i laughed and laughed!!

Unknown said...

he does sing it to her the right way too...but when I told him I put his version on the blog he said, "what did you put?" I told him and apparently in his version instead of hug around the neck, it's stamp on your neck. Oh brother.