Today attempting to get a family photo. Gwen wasn't all that interested in sitting still. Imagine that! She was however, interested in taking drinks from the cup I got from the hospital.
Look at that baby boy's face!
Gwen meeting Zeke for the first time in the hospital. She's pointing and saying "baby."
Zeke's makeshift outfit to come home in. Oh the memories. :)
This has to be my favorite photo of the day. Look at that mouth! Also.. what you don't see is Gwen having a fit on the floor.
3 comments:
You both look too calm to have a screaming child in the floor. sigh. Her little world is turned upside down right now and she may just pitch more fits to vent her frustrations.....be patient and make sure you get lots of Gwen snuggle time....and that she gets good naps! Love ya,
Stacey
Congrats! He is adorable. The outfit he ended up going home in looked like a straight jacket. Ha!
yeah, you know Stacey, I feel like every time I have my arms free to cuddle she doesn't want to. It's a hard age I guess. She wants to be independent, yet she's not and sometimes doesn't want to be either. I love her so and don't like seeing her struggle. She's also teething... :) I told mom why don't I just take away her paci and put her in the new room too? (JOKE) Emily... you are so right. It looks like a straight jacket. Too bad they didn't have them in my size.
Post a Comment