Last night I was changing Zeke. As I was cleaning him he starts to poop again. No big deal, he does it all the time. I was prepared for that. Then he starts to pee. Ok... I've got a rag, got it covered. As soon as I cover that he poops again... except it is projectile at this point and makes a loud noise. It goes on his blanket at the end of the bassinet, on his clothes, and on the new diaper I had out. I think I exclaimed something like "woah!" and Ben bolts straight up in bed. He didn't wake up with my exclamation, he woke up to the sound little Zeke made. He got out of bed and I told him I'd need his help I thought. We stood there beside his bassinet at 3am and laughed our tails off. Having a boy is such an adventure thus far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad they don't keep pooping like that!
Post a Comment