and here's the back side.
Here is where she signed it.
She also brought some toys that my sister passed along to us (THANK YOU Steph) and we had to pause and take a little chuckle at this doll. She's so rolly polly and has a kind of surly look on her face.
5 comments:
And you notice - all the doll's are naked. Somewhere in those clothes (I think) is a dress that matches the dress in kid size. It is green flowered. There is another one like that that is brown with pink trim I think. Chloe would just NOT leave the clothes on them. I am glad that Gwen likes them :-) Hope you enjoy the car sounds!
Looooooove the quilt! That doll is too funny :)
I didn't look through all of those clothes. I just couldn't bother pulling them all out and then folding them all back up. They are very nice though... thank you SO MUCH
So....been quiet for a few days. Are we going to have a baby for your birthday present????
stacey
yeah, I've been silent because I'm afraid I might complain. :) I'm not sure when this baby will decide to come. I have a doc appointment tomorrow. She wants to induce... Ben wants to wait, and I just want it to be born.
Post a Comment