Sunday, January 31, 2010

Meal Plan

It's back to cooking for me after many weeks of having my mom cook for us and then my church's small group bringing me dinners. It was great! We had Spanish casseroles, strawberry pie, roast and potatoes... need I go on? I really appreciate it. Here's this week on my own.

Easy chicken dijon
turkey loaf, corn pudding, steamed broccoli
black bean soup (from frozen), banana bread
cornish hens, potatoes, salad
breakfast for dinner- waffles or biscuits, eggs or sausage balls
stew- using tomatoes in freezer from our garden

Making a large batch of All-Seasons Sesame Chicken and freezing for later
freezing any leftover sausage balls

* On a food related note, I just got Gwen from her room after taking a nap and I she was a little grumpy, so I said to her in a cheery voice, "hey... do you want cheese and crackers?" and she said "no". I asked her if she wanted yogurt to which she said no. Then I asked her if she wanted filet mignon and she nodded yes. The girl has taste!

No comments: