Here is Gwen and Zeke's second cousin, Mia. She is such a little cutie.
My sister came this past weekend and it was really nice. She helped me organize closets, rocked babies and laughed with me at my toddler. Someone at church asked if we were twins. I looked over at her and said, "you are lookin good." :)
This is attempt number 1,000 at getting a decent family photo. Still trying... :)
Last but not least is something that made me laugh. I got a book from the hospital about taking care of babies and all and I was reading it while breastfeeding this past week just as a refresher. I came across a section called "stools" and was greatly amused to see the following: "Sometimes these stools explode from the rectum." That's right folks, explode. I can tell you from what I've seen from Zeke this week that it is true.
1 comment:
That is too funny! And you and your sister do look a lot alike! Especially in the picture you posted.
Post a Comment