Jack Lulane- 94 years old
I read this quote this week in the paper and have been thinking about it a lot. Of course, everyone knows this guy from his juicer commercials... but I think this quote is true. I've been thinking of what goals I have, what challenges I have before me and how I am living... truly living. How am I working towards living in the areas that I feel I could improve in? I've got lots of time to be introspective now that I get up every three hours in the night. :)
3 comments:
I found night nursing unexpectly inspiring as well :) (with Caleb more than Annalise though.)
hahaha you so funny meredith! praying for you guys and the kids as you get comfortable to be a wonderful family of FOUR!!! love ya!
I don't remember Jack Lalane from his juicer commercials, but from his exercise classes on TV back in the 60s. He would walk out in this leotard thing and give the easiest exercises. Then after you did his "easy" exercises for about 2 minutes, your body began to scream out, "STOP THIS!" He and his wife only eat fruits and vegetables that are raw or in juice form. They are practically vegetarians also, I believe. Well it works for them! They can still walk out on a stage and they are about 300 years old - apiece.
Granny Pam
Post a Comment