Yesterday I was going up the steps with Gwen in my arms and I looked down on one of the steps where a puzzle piece had fallen. Just like a bad fortune cookie it read "rough road ahead." It made me smile, so I have kept it there on the step.
We gave Zeke his first real bath today. It took a while for his umbilical cord to fall off and to heal completely. I'll show some video of that soon. Ben made sure to video and comment on his boy parts down there...shesh... so I have to go and see which one might be most appropriate for public viewing.
3 comments:
ok hold on you said you had video footage of his umbilical cord falling off? That's a little gross. Can't wait to see you guys!!! give the kids a kiss from me!
I do NOT, I repeat, do NOT have footage of his umbilical cord falling off. I do however have footage of his first bath. You can't give a baby a proper bath until the cord falls off. How gross do you think I am? (don't answer that)
that's one tiny clothespin!
Post a Comment