Monday, January 25, 2010
Felt Like This Lately?
I got a chuckle from this photo. I'm doing well. Ben took today off and Friday off and Zeke is a dream baby. We went to the library "rhyme time" with the kids today and the leader lady told me I couldn't come in there with Zeke. She explained to me that it was a one to one situation in there. I told her that I thought it would be ok since Ben was with me. She said that one kid would want to see the baby and then all of them would and it would distract. She also said, "this is a time for your 12-24 month old." I thought for a minute there about crying because I was frustrated by what she was saying... but miraculously I just smiled and said "ok." Gwen had a blast though with the rest of the kids there and singing songs she knows like the Itsy Bitsy Spider. She got in the middle of the circle and turned to the other kids like she was leading the class. She is very outgoing and independent. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That woman is a witch! You can also tell her i said so. And yes, I can see that Gwen probably thought she was leading the group :-)
Well I am proud out you, I probably would have cried! I also probably would have left because Rob probably wouldn't have been there with me to take the baby.
Post a Comment